When you work with me, you can expect reliable communication, and guidance for every step of the way. Feeling confident in front of the camera starts with booking a photographer who will take the reins and give you the tools to be prepared from day 1 consultation, to booking, to the engagement session, all the way to wedding day. I promise to take excellent care of you with engagement outfit guides, location recommendations, wedding day timeline strategy, and bossing your tipsy family around for group photos. I've. got. you.
• 4 hours
• Travel in Oregon
• Online Gallery
• Engagement shoot in Oregon
- Get in touch via my contact form and let me know more about your date & location.
- I'll get right back to you within 24 hours and we can set up a quick phone chat to meet and go over more detailss!!
- Decide on which package will be the best fit for your day. I'll email you the booking info with the contract and invoice which can be signed & paid online in your secure client portal.
1. HOW MANY PHOTOS DO WE GET?
For weddings, I typically deliver around 800-1200 edited photos, depending on amount of coverage you've booked. Any other session between 150-300 edited photos.
2. DO WE GET THE RAW UNEDITED PHOTOS?
No, because you're hiring me for skill, creativity, and experience, I know you trust me to deliver only the best photos. (& nobody wants that photo of Aunt Kathy picking her wedgie...)
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE FULL GALLERY?
I deliver wedding galleries within 5-6 weeks. But you'll get some sneak peeks within a week to tide you over while you wait for the full finished gallery. Any other session delivery time is typically 2 weeks.
4. HOW DO TRAVEL FEES WORK?
I have packages that include travel in both Oregon and within the USA. For destinations outside the USA, travel will be added to your wedding or elopement package. I always book my own travel and accommodations.
5. DO YOU PHOTOSHOP?
I edit for light, color, and consistent skin tones. Occasionally I will touchup a photo to delete a distracting object, or smooth skin. My work focuses on romanticizing reality and finding raw beauty that already exists, not constructing fake perfection from a computer screen.
6. DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM PACKAGES?
Yess! If your date is begging for a little customization outside of my preset packages, we can make something happen.
7. DO YOU OFFER WEDDING ALBUMS?
Yes I do! I will design, create, and ship it to your door. Printed at a professional photo lab, these are high quality and built to last.
8. WILL YOU HELP US IN THE PLANNING PROCESS?
While, I am not a wedding planner and do think you should hire one--- I love to help with planning engagement and elopement sessions! I can also help with wedding photo timeline logistic questions as well!
9. DO YOU OFFER VIDEO AS WELL?
Not currently, but I am happy to recommend a few talented videographers to you!
10. DO YOU SHOOT FILM?
Currently I shoot exclusively on digital. I do edit to mimic the soft colors of film! It is on my bucket list to learn film and start incorporating it in galleries.
11. DO YOU HELP US WITH OUTFITS FOR OUR ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
Yes yes yes! I will send you helpful tips, and a Pinterest board I've made.